About PantangPlus Stakeholders
Key Management Team
Zamzana Mohd Arifin (CEO, Co-Founder)
- 2016 – present: Co-founder, pantangplus.com
- 2014 – 2016: Founder, mymakbidan.com
- 2010 – 2015: Director, Suri Permai Spa
- 2008 – 2010: Manager, Wealth Management Al Rajhi Bank Bhd
- 1999 – 2003: Business Development Executive OSK-UOB Unit Trust Management Bhd
- 2003 – 2008: Assistant Manager RHB Investment Managament Bhd
- 1994 – 1996: Operations Officer Public Bank Bhd
- BBA (H) Marketing UiTM Shah Alam 2002-2004
- Diploma in Investment Analysis ITM Shah Alam 1993
- SM Tg Afzan Kuantan, Pahang 1985-1989
- SRK Assunta Convent Kuantan Pahang 1979-1984
Mentors & Coaches
- Dato’ Fadzli Shah Anuar – Chief Strategy Officer, Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation (MDEC)
- Ehon Chan – Former Executive Director, ASEAN Centre of Entrepreneurship; and Community & Outreach, Malaysian Global Innovation & Creativity Centre (MaGIC)
- Anwar Jumabhoy – Keynote Speaker & Business Coach
- Tuan Sahar Sahad – Principal Franchise Adviser at Smart Franchise Partner Sdn Bhd
- Puan Safura Atan – Head, Entrepreneur Development, Centre for Entrepreneur Development and Research (CEDAR), SME Bank Malaysia
- M Sidique A Hamid – Principal Coach, Triangle Minds; Former General Manager, Enterprise Risk Management, PETRONAS
- To be the most preferred holistic confinement care regionally and globally
- To be the largest health and wellness provider
- To be the lifestyle education provider
- The preferred complementary confinement comfort and birth-related educational provider, renowned for industry expert. by reliable therapists.
- With PantangPlus.com, booking post-natal care rituals are worry-free, no-hassles, easy and comfortable.
- Leveraging on the new media technologies, all new mommies need to do is to select the packages (or a la carte services) they require and make immediate online bookings.
- Today, with PantangPlus.com, confinement comfort is just a few clicks away!
- A leading booking platform to offer new mommies complete confinement rest post-delivery, built with social values landscape on sharing economy and tech-based advantages. The company aims to be decently profitable while offering pride and joy experiences towards a rewarding working environment for its employees, beneficiaries and stakeholders. Our direct and indirect beneficiaries are single mothers, B40 women, refugees and unwed mothers.
- “We are committed to providing excellent complementary and traditional-based confinement comfort!”
- Quality Assurance
- Gig economy/sharing economy platform
- Participant, TBN Asia Virtual Conference 2020 (Transformational Business Network)
- Organizer, Infaq Ramadhan 2020 PantangPlus Prihatin co-jointly BNI Solusi x Rumah Kita
- Participant, Program Usahawan Sosial Harapan MaGIC (PUSH) 2019
- Winner, World Startup Festival (WSF)’s Halal Innovation Festival Pitching Contest
2019 (Prize worth USD35,000 on Mentoring)
- Certified Vocational Training Officer by Jabatan Pembangunan Kemahiran (JPK) 2019
- PitchIN Equity CrowdFunding 2019: Fundraised RM433,971
- Mentor for MaGIC Global Accelerator Program (GAP) 2019
- Member of MDEC Islamic Digital Economy (IDE) (2019 – present)
- Accepted into Digital Ocean Hatch Global Startup Program (USD10,000 Credits) 2019
- Cradle CIP300 Recipient 2018 (RM300,000)
- Mentor for MaGIC Global Accelerator Program 2018
- Finalist, Rice Bowl Startup Awards under category Health/Medical Tech 2018
- Accepted into Angel Tax Incentive Program, Malaysian Business Angel Network (MBAN) 2018
- Participant, MaGIC Global Accelerator Program (GAP) 2017
- Participant, MDEC e-Rezeki Platform Partner (2017 – present)
- UNHCR Panel for Livelihood Rohingyas Refugees Life Skills Training 2017
- Finalist, Rice Bowl Startup Awards under category Health/Medical Tech 2017
- Massage and Confinement Trainer for Unwed Moms under Shelter Home 2017
- Participant, MaGIC Accelerator Program Social Enterprise Track (MAP SE) 2016
- Co-CSR “Kempen Jangan Buang” with siraplimau.com 2016
- Secretary, Sisterhood Alliance NGO (2016 – present)
- Finalist, Rural Business Challenge (RBC) Ideation Category, Ministry of Rural Development (Won cash prize RM10,000) 2016
- Member of Business Network International (BNI) (2016 – present)
- Participant, Etiqa-YPVWM Women Entrepreneur Mentoring Program 2016
- UNHCR Panel for Livelihood Rohingyas Refugees Life Skills Training 2016
- Participant, Alliance Bank BizSmart Challenge 2016
- Participant, Championing Women Entrepreneurs at the Bursa Bull Charge Run 2016
- Participant, MaGIC Stanford Go2Market 2015
- Participant, Rave Accelerator Program 2015
- Trained Amani Child-Birth Educator and Doula 2015
- Chery Blair Foundation Mentor & Mentee Program 2014
- MaGIC-PitchIN Challenge 2014
- Certified Therapist (SKM3) 2014
- CSR for Beneficiary Unwed Teen Mom (2014-present)
- Rootwommers Business Network Member (2013 – 2015)
- Member of Women Entrepreneur Network Association Malaysia (WENA) (2012 – present)
Do You Support Our Cause?
Let’s make more mothers and babies happy.
Join us by becoming Investors and Shareholders.
Drop to my personal email [email protected] to know more details.