1.1 PANTANGPLUS.COM is an entity which runs a mobile confinement services in Malaysia and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, related companies, officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, partners, and/or licensors (“PantangPlus” or “We/Our/Us”) are committed to the highest standard of protecting and respecting privacy and personal data in compliance with applicable laws and rules.
1.3 By appointing or engaging us to provide the services, when you access or use our services or interact with us, you consent to us using, collecting and processing your personal data in the manner as stipulated in prescribed in this Statement.
2. Personal Information
2.1. “Personal Information” that we shall collect and process about you will consist of any information which refers to you personally and that may be generated though the above services or website such as but not limited to your name, e-mail address and postal address. We collect Personal Information from you when you do the following through the Site:
- visit the website;
- register on the website;
- submit any other queries online;
- visit any activity taking place outside a PantangPlus.com point of sale whether organized or not by PantangPlus.com and/or a third party.
2.2. The personal information we collect from you including but not limited to:
- identification card number / passport number;
- postal address;
- phone number;
- e-mail address;
- any other Personal Information provided by you; and
2.3. Any Personal Information submitted to us will be used in the following manner:
- administer this website;
- improve your browsing experience;
- enable the use of the services made available on this website;
- provide you, with your express consent where required by law, with information by e-mail, sms, faxes, phone calls, post, or any other communications means, about the latest news or special offers from PantangPlus.com which may be of interest to you unless you have opted to be excluded from these communications. You can inform us at any time and for free if you no longer wish to receive such information by sending us an e-mail;
- respond to your submitted queries.
2.4. We also intend to use your personal data in direct marketing and we require your consent (which includes an indication of no objection) for that purpose. In this connection, please note that:
- your name, contact details (including address, contact number, email address), products and services information, transaction pattern and behaviour, background and demographic data held by us from time to time may be used by us in direct marketing;
- We may conduct direct marketing via fax, email, direct mail, telephone and other means of communication or send e-newsletters to you. You may choose not to receive promotional materials, by simply telling us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we will cease to do so, without charge.
3. Disclosure of Personal Information
3.1 We may share Personal Information collected via the Site with third party service providers who perform services on our behalf based on our instructions in order to help us to operate the Site, process your booking and queries or otherwise manage the customer relationship between you and us.
3.4 In addition, in some instances, you may be offered the opportunity to consent to the sharing of your Personal Information with a third party such as an event or promotion co-sponsor. If you consent, we will share your Personal Information with such third party and the Personal Information you provide may be used by such third party for their own purposes and in accordance with their own policies.
3.5 We may disclose Personal Information to government bodies and law enforcement agencies, successors in title to our business, or in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, or to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to third parties for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk as permitted by law). In this case we will inform you about the disclosure and the entity we disclosed your Personal Information to.
4. Linking to Other Websites
The Site contains hyperlinks to websites owned and operated by third parties. These websites have their own privacy policies and we urge you to review them. They will govern the use of Personal Information you submit whilst visiting these websites. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third party websites and your use of such websites is at your own risk.
5.1 The accuracy and completeness of your personal data depends on the information you provide. We assume that the information you have provided is accurate, up to date and complete unless you inform us otherwise
5.2 Where you provide any third-party information to us, it is our assumption that such information is accurate, up to date and complete and that you have obtained the necessary consent to disclose the same.
5.3 Where you have consented or allowed us to disclosed personal data to third party and/or other User when using our Services, you understand that PantangPlus no longer has any control or authority as to how the said third part and/or other User will use or process the personal data. Therefore, you agree that PantangPlus will not be responsible for the subsequent use of your personal data by the third party or other User. If you wish to stop them from further using your personal data, please contact them directly.
6. Governing Law And Jurisdiction
This agreement is drafted in the English language. If this agreement is translated into any other language, the English language version shall prevail.